• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OCC: Planescape: "Awakening"

Hey Everyone, sorry about the slight delay/disappearance - I just finished two midterms, so now i'm back on the map - sorry, i should have told you guys beforehand - and will do so in the future, but worry not- we will be back up to speed shortly.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Keep it going with your own posts, and try to post at regular intervals like once a day or every two days. Don't worry about the infrequent posters. Post on a regular interval whether or not everyone has responded.

Ok, thank you all for your input, I like these suggestions. Game is back up to speed now - 1 post/day or at a minimum (unless otherwise stated) 1 post/2 days, enjoy!

OK, well that was a fast drop in game pace- but I can't avoid it this time- swamped with exams, papers, and work! By this Friday afternoon, I should be finished, though, sorry to keep everyone waiting. :heh:

Remove ads