Sale Of Sorrow & Clay - An Appalachia Scenario for CoC. Sale: 25% off

RPGNook

Villager
A new spring is upon us. The bluebells are out and flourishing in the brooding forests of the Appalachia mountains. Join the Taft family as they scour the foreboding Appalachia mountians for their missing father in this dark journey of discovery. Produced as a special Call of Cthulhu one-shot for Gold Ennie award-winning Podcast, Ain't Slayed Nobody. Starring special guests Cam Collins from Old Gods of Appalachia and Becca Scott from Good Time Society.

Of_Sorrow_and_ClayCoverWeb.png

What critcs have to say:
Grognard files podcast - I'd say that this is one of the best Call of Cthulhu sessions that I've played in a long time: beautifully constructed, well developed player characters, and an extraordinarily creepy revelation. Highly recommended.

Rolling Boxcar - Graeme Patrick’s Of Sorrow and Clay is a wonderfully written scenario that is both compelling and entirely plausible. The hollers of the Appalachian Mountains are a mysterious place, after all. Not all scenarios in the Miskatonic Repository are equal in story development and presentation, but Graeme has nailed both! This is one scenario that I highly recommend.

Pick up this Gold Best Seller Folk Horror with the 25% discount links below.

Scenario Details/Drivethru Page
ASN Actual Play

25% off PDF
25% off POD

Remove ads