Cha 15 +2

Sacred Vow
Vow of Nonviolence
Subduing Strike
Intuitive Attack
Negotiator

as a Cleric 1, Human Paragon 2
[if I had recalled H.P. sooner that would have made things simpler ^_^; ]

As for my track record, it seems to only include characters I've simply talked about and not the one I've used; he had Able Learner and ObtainFamiliar as far as none PhB1 feats went.
Highly fair :/

And as for the man at arms: their cannon as a standard, unnamed, NPC, with the same overall ability scores as a mere 1/4 CR villager (You can find them, Men at arms and the knife ears on page 3 of the rogues Gallery)
[sblock=Villiager]

medium humaniod (human)
Hit Dice: 1d4+3 (5 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 11 (+1 Dex), touch 11, flat-footed 10
Base Attack/Grapple: +0/+2
Attack: +2 melee (1d6+2 simple weapon)
Full Attack: +2 melee (1d6+2 simple weapon)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: none
Special Qualities: none
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +2
Abilities: Str 14, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 8, Wis 15, Cha 10
Skills: Profession(any) +9, (second skill based off profession)
Feats: Skill Focus (profession), Toughness
Environment: any
Organization: community 10-50
Challenge Rating: 1/4
Treasure: none
Alignment: any
Advancement: by class[/sblock]
The big thing was I wanted him to have about the same Str as a named NPC that was about his size, if I had thought about it then, I would have just had him work his way to H.P. 3 for another 2 and that would nug his str into the ballpark :3

Anyways, back onto point, dos the present PC's core stats look alright thus far? (I'm not looking for any trades beyond maybe a skill swap or two at this point, just so you know.B-))
But I think I won't be using H.P. for a long sword on second thought, maces work better in regards to Pelor :D
I'll likely just pick up heavy shield use as a weapon with it ^_^

Last edited:

Deskjob

First Post
Hey pal

[sblock=Zerith]Hi Zerith. I'd like to ask you to pass all your future ideas by HM 'before' you post them here. This is the OOC year 3 for the 'Off to War' Campaign.

Not, 'Zerith's Private Feedback Corner for Freakish Character Builds'.

Please construct your character in private with HM, or start a new thread conversation elsewhere. Thanks.[/sblock]

This conversation is being continued via PM. Lol. Thanks for your patience.

- Dj

Last edited:

Sugar_Silk

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Will be starting a skills like challenge for acquiring the soldiers outfits. I need you all to decide when and from whom to try and get three of the white tabards with the blue bear on them.

Time:
- During the days march.
- After camps are set for the night.

Persona:
- Camp followers.
- Soldiers.

Now the above can be mixed and matched. The decision will set what kind of challenge. Any questions just ask.[/sblock]

I've got a question! :D

Are you intending that we each acquire our own tabbard, or should we be working together to get three all at once?

Deskjob

First Post
HM

How do we decide on what to do? I imagine all three of our characters would hatch this crazy plan IC, right? Or does the Dwarf offer up this plan and instruct our PC's to carry it out? Then we would follow through IC or something with sneaky posts? Does the challenge end when we have the clothing in our possession, or do we have further steps to accomplish along the line?

Can you please expand upon what you would like us to post next. I need your mind's eye for a minute. I can't write what I can't see. Lol. :D

- Dj

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was going to leave it up to the three of you to come up with your own idea. Mostly to allow to see who wants to "take the lead" and give you all some added RP time together. Laying out your skills to each other will also help to build that party bond.

I limited the who and where down because you literally could have played it a hundred different ways and I need at least a little heads up. But remember no plan survives contact with the enemy.

HM

Sugar_Silk

First Post
I decided to get the IC ball rolling. :D

Darling's strengths are mostly social. Bluff, gather information, charm and persuasion. (+17 to Diplomacy!) She also makes a pretty good distraction with a song or some sleight of hand. If things come to blows though, it's mostly up to the boys... :p

Axel

First Post
Well, Rodric's a little confused at what he can do. Ostensibly, as a cleric of a god of war, he's pretty good at sticking remorseless pieces of metal into other people. At 3rd level, not as good as a 3rd level fighter, though at least he can heal afterwards (I miss PF clerics already...).

Anyway, outside combat, applicable skills are really only Profession (Soldier). Not that clerics get many skill points anyway. :(

Remove ads