• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official ENWorld Share the Love thread (updated)

thundershot

Adventurer
Yeah, believe it or not, mine still hasn't shipped either, and I ordered it a while back But... it's probably because I pre-ordered something with it, and it just hasn't "split" yet..

I've noticed that since restarting this thread, we've had a lot of orders to through recently. Keep it up!

Thanks
Chris

PugioilAudacio

First Post
Pramas said:
It's a second printing, with the errata fixed and one new feature (a detailed example of character creation). It's at print now.

I can't find anything on this at Amazon yet, they only have the original book. When will the revised edition be released? I'm really anxious to try this game out and I don't want to wait very long (I know, I'm impatient :D).

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
thundershot said:
Yeah, believe it or not, mine still hasn't shipped either, and I ordered it a while back But... it's probably because I pre-ordered something with it, and it just hasn't "split" yet..

I didn't though, I simply picked up another book that was already released when I ordered back in April... :([/QUOTE]

ohGr

First Post
thundershot said:
Yeah, believe it or not, mine still hasn't shipped either, and I ordered it a while back But... it's probably because I pre-ordered something with it, and it just hasn't "split" yet.

Well, i pre-ordered CD about two months ago with another item (Bubba Ho-Tep DVD); it finally shipped on the 25th, which was Bubba Ho-Tep's release date, so it looks like it was what held up the order, not CD.

I received 'em today.

thundershot

Adventurer
Mwahahah... The Mother of All Encounter Tables, which I preordered at 20 bucks, was "out of stock" for the past week.. and is now showing up as available again, only back to regular price. I hope some people pre-ordered it off of the Share the Love when I did, because I think it's gonna ship soon..

Can't wait!

Chris

thundershot

Adventurer
Will do, meds. You've just joined.... THE B TEAM!

Taelorn: All thanks to you, man. "Our founder" :D You might want to update your sig link, too.

The list has been pretty busy lately. Thanks to everyone!

Chris

Last edited:

thundershot

Adventurer
Just put an order in for the B list (and whoever is on the amazon friends list, not sure how it works). I ordered a comic TPB too, and figured what the hell? So I sent it too..

Chris

Remove ads