Official ENWorld Share the Love thread (updated)

thundershot

Adventurer
I added everyone in.. please check to see what list you're on.. I also had to remove the two bouncers to make room for the newer people.

OH, and Zaarastara, you might want to edit your reply so your email doesn't show up as a link...

Thanks

Vrylakos

First Post
Hm, I sent out a STL on Eberron about 6 or 7 days ago, I think. Did anyone decide to get it? I just wanted to follow up on how the system works...

Vrylakos

johnsemlak

First Post
Vrylakos said:
Hm, I sent out a STL on Eberron about 6 or 7 days ago, I think. Did anyone decide to get it? I just wanted to follow up on how the system works...

Vrylakos
Well, a lot of poeple probably got several Eberron STLs, so they may not remember which one they used.

I'm planning to order my copy in about a week. :)

Samothdm

First Post
FYI, there are a few sections in the "A" list that don't have commas between names, so watch for that when adding the names to your list.

Also, I just sent out the Eberron CS to the "A List", but also accidentally forgot to uncheck a John Coltrane CD so that got shared, too. Just ignore it. :)

thundershot

Adventurer
Hey, for your next order, try using the list that you're on. Theoretically, it should add all of those people to your "Amazon Friends" list, and when you place your other orders, make sure you click "send to all amazon friends" and we might be able to get everyone rounded up...

Naturally, I think of this after I place a couple orders...

Chris

Remove ads