• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official info about WoG outside the Flanaess?

Quasqueton

First Post
Other than the tidbits and mentions in the LGG, are there any source books or other such official information on Oerth beyond the Flanaess?

I'm kind of hoping there isn't, so I can make it as I want, but if there is, I want to read it.

I've never read the Greyhawk books during the 90s. Do they have any relavent material?

Thanks a lot.

Quasqueton

BButler

First Post
Well, the Sundered Empire setting for the Chainmail miniatures skirmish game is in Oerth. There's information available about the Sundered Empire in the Chainmail sourcebooks and scattered through Dragon Magazine.

Hopefully, when the hardcover version of the Chainmail rules is released, there will be much more setting information included.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Only ONE thing:

The Chainmail Miniatures setting takes place on Oerth about two continents away from the Flanaess.

Other than that, No other information has been made official by WotC about the rest of Oerth.

BButler

First Post
It has never been officially stated where the Sundered Empire is on Oerth, but a while ago, Chris Pramas indicated that it was the northwest corner of the continent of Oerik.

If that is correct, and I have no reason to doubt it, The Sundered Empire is on the same continent as the Flanaess, but far far away.

Remove ads