[Offline][CO, USA][Boulder, Broomfield, Denver][Eclipse Phase] Looking for players

AlexG

First Post
Hey everyone, I am a player/gamemaster with a couple years of experience looking to get a group of 4 to 6 players together for an Eclipse Phase campaign. I'm looking for players interested in an in-person game that meets weekly or every other week on the weekends.

Ideally, I would like to host it in Broomfield, CO. The game will have a moderately realistic/serious tone and mainly focus on investigation and espionage with a good mix of action. I welcome players who are interested in roleplaying, though systems-hackers and beginners are always welcome too. Also, I would appreciate at least a moderate amount of speaking 'in character' if at all possible.

As far as source books, the creators of Eclipse Phase were kind enough to release the books under the Creative Commons license allowing the PDFs of the books to be freely and legally shared. You can find links to the source books at My website for the game listed below. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me at eclipsephase@thenullpointers.com and feel free to visit my site http://eclipsephase.thenullpointers.com

Remove ads