OGC Data Entry

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Very soon, I'll need folks to help populate large Open Gaming Content databases. This will be a large data entry project, likely involving several people over a period of a month or so. Data sources will be SRDs (if lucky), PDFs, and books (where not so lucky). The data will cover a variety of games and systems.

The payment depends on the database size you do. Compiling every 3.5 spell is a much bigger job than every 13th Age monster, for example. We'll need things like feats, spells, monsters, etc. as well as NPCs and more.

This will be structured around a Kickstarter, with each additional database being a stretch goal.

If interested, please drop me a PM; or if you have any questions, feel free to post them here!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A web browser and lots of patience! That's all - it's just entering data into forms on the website.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Actually, yes! Apologies to those who sent enquiries - it has taken this long just to get the software installed. A very basic version is running now, but it's not quite ready for use yet. I'm just testing it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, looks like I'm ready for a first assignment. I need someone to enter several hundred starships into a database!

Remove ads