• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OGC Repository

Maybe Morrus should put this thread on the "message board round-up." I agree, I'd really like to see the reactions of some of the "big boy" d20 companies. What do folks like Green Ronin, SSS, Necromancer Games, Thunderhead Games, Fiery Dragon, etc. etc., ad infinitum say about this idea?

Vaxalon

First Post
CRG said:

I can agree with the fact that once things get to this point there is little to loose. I still don't see many companies focusing time or money on this when they are trying to produce products that sell and bring in money. I'd guess that the smaller or more open-minded larger groups would participate at this point, but the ones with the more serious cost/performance constraints won't have the time to devote - unless they enable their employees to do what they want in their free time with it.

Mox nix...It'd be a neat thing to see if/when it occurs.

Look at the Sovereign Stone example above for a reason to put up the OGC content. Managed properly, it CAN drive future sales of other products.

Remove ads