Ohio Gameday 6 - October 20th - Please check new game cancellations!

Bubbalicious

First Post
Cincinnatus said:
dshai527, are you still planning to run the D&D game next Saturday if we only have two players? I'm just thinking that I really don't want to drive out there from Columbus and have it be canceled.... what is the status, please? :)

Last I spoke with him, he was still planning on running the D&D game. He has run it before (which is why those of us who have experienced it before are not playing in it) and requires no preparation. The Star Wars game he was going to run was going to require some work that a business trip made virtually impossible.

Have no fear, it's a fun setting. And Gamedays are good.

fett527

First Post
Cincinnatus said:
dshai527, are you still planning to run the D&D game next Saturday if we only have two players? I'm just thinking that I really don't want to drive out there from Columbus and have it be canceled.... what is the status, please? :)

I'll be playing, we'll run it.

Enkhidu

Explorer
Michael_R_Proteau said:
It is with deep regret that I must cancel both C&C events Iw as to run. Certain persoanl matters have arisen that will preclude my attending Game Day. My apologies for the late cancellation.

Well, poop.

Let me look at the current list and do some tweaking - if nothing else, we'll slide individuals currently in the C&C games to games in the same time slot. I'll make sure we're current by tomorrow morning.

Enkhidu

Explorer
I've done some updating!

Here's where we stand:

- We've lost two C&C games; leaving a handful of player orphans.
- The morning slot already has a D&D game in it, with enough space for all of the orphaned players in the AM.
- The evening slot, however, does not. I will therefore be running a 3.5 D&D game (with with pregens) during this slot. Information for this game will appear today, as soon as I pick my scenario.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Enkhidu

Explorer
Great fun was there to be had, as were gobs of baked goods. I came away full of both, and I'm hoping you did too. There have been calls to do it again in the (near?) future, and the management of the game store would love to have us back.

FATDRAGONGAMES said:
I just wanted to thank everyone who showed up at the Bookery today-I had an absolute blast and it was great seeing everyone.

I'll see if I can polish up those notes I promised you (for the Barrier Peaks game) and get you the basics as soon as I can!

Remove ads