Ohio Gameday 6 - October 20th - Please check new game cancellations!

Crothian

First Post
It was great. I'm sorry I was a bit sick and my Changeling game was not up to par. In February I'm thinking of having having one here at the House. The only main issues are not a lot of parking and possible ice storms.

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Enkhidu said:
Great fun was there to be had, as were gobs of baked goods. I came away full of both, and I'm hoping you did too. There have been calls to do it again in the (near?) future, and the management of the game store would love to have us back.

I'll see if I can polish up those notes I promised you (for the Barrier Peaks game) and get you the basics as soon as I can!

Outstanding on both subjects!

Cincinnatus

First Post
Thanks everyone.. I had a good time in the afternoon D&D game. I would have liked to stick around for the Barrier Peaks, but I wasn't feeling that great.

Any chance of turning this into a more frequent event? I'd be willing to play in and possibly run some D&D 3.5. The drive from the west side of Columbus wasn't bad at all, and I'd be down for doing it every couple of months or so.

Enkhidu

Explorer
Cincinnatus said:
Thanks everyone.. I had a good time in the afternoon D&D game. I would have liked to stick around for the Barrier Peaks, but I wasn't feeling that great.

Any chance of turning this into a more frequent event? I'd be willing to play in and possibly run some D&D 3.5. The drive from the west side of Columbus wasn't bad at all, and I'd be down for doing it every couple of months or so.

Well, I've got the feeling that this will be at least an every 6 month gig, with the possibility of moving to a 3 times a year model if attendance shoots up. Keep your eyes peeled for threads after the new year!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases