Ohio Gameday - Feb 24, 2007 - Fun was had by one and all!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Don't forget that anyone who runs a slot gets a free CMG ePrize. Just contact me after the gameday (sometime in the next week) with "Ohio Game Day" in the subject line. In the body of the email include your real name, screenname, the game you ran, and a link back to the thread (so I can verify you did indeed run a game). I'll send along a link for downloading a prize from among CMG's most recent. Most importantly . . .

Have fun tomorrow! :)

Enkhidu

Explorer
So, I had fun at GameDay! Other people probably also had fun, but I don't care about them.

For those who didn't make it because of the weather, we perfectly understand - the trip home took me (and I imagine everyone else) about three times as long through a sleetstorm, and traveling on the highways would have been a nightmare.

Special thanks goes to romp, who braved the storm from out of town (hi romp!), our GMs (Michael_R_Proteau, Qwillion, Keeper of Secrets, D'Shai, and, well, me I guess!), the generous folks at XRP, Dog Soul, and theLe (who donated Suburbans full of swag for door prizes) and to the management at the Bookery. I couldn't have had nearly as much fun without you.

To Mother Nature, I have only the kinds of things to say that would be immediately moderated out of this thread.

And to everyone else - we'll be trying to do this again sometime this year. If you're interested in doing this sometime warmer (like, say, late spring or sometime in the fall) let me know!

Til' then, Excelsius! Which I think is like a really hot Excelsior*.

* Stan Lee only wishes he had something to do with this post

Remove ads