OK, we go live tomorrow (ACE!)

OK. No go. We even logged into TLS page there and tried to search for KS starting soon and the page would not allow changes. Disabled Flash and it still did nothing. Something's rotten somewhere. @Morrus What are they levels of support (general dollar amounts)? This really sucks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK. No go. We even logged into TLS page there and tried to search for KS starting soon and the page would not allow changes. Disabled Flash and it still did nothing. Something's rotten somewhere. @Morrus What are they levels of support (general dollar amounts)? This really sucks!
Can you see any other Kickstarters?

Can you see any other Kickstarters?
OK. In desperation I went to google and searched KS ACE and clicked on the link which took me to this page (snapshot illo below). Is this the page that gets updated when you start? If so I'm not MOVING from it. Gawd! It states in French that (quickly) it's a temp page for commentary as the KS is not yet online.

ace ks.jpg

@Rob Kuntz Yeah, it’s not live yet.

Here’s a random live Kickstarter — can you see this one?

Yes. A woman with a hoody KS, didn't read it. Odd isn't it? Also odd that a direct link doesn't work for yours but if I access the link off the G search it does!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yes. A woman with a hoody KS, didn't read it. Odd isn't it? Also odd that a direct link doesn't work for yours but if I access the link off the G search it does!
Probably just because it’s not live yet. In 40 minutes hopefully it will work for you!

Remove ads