OK, Who stole my Cave Troll?!?!

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I was prepping for my next session today, and when I loaded up power2ool, I noticed that one of my monsters' stat blocks was not loading. I checked it against my notes, and sure enough, it was the cave troll. I checked the compendium. No dice.

So, anyone know what happened to it? Did they just errata-out a monster? What am I missing here?

Failing that, does anyone remember which book it was from, so I can just look it up?

Nytmare

David Jose
Wow, that flashed me back to a running joke back when I was on the Wizards boards, about not being able to find the Umber Hulk in the SRD.

Why it was easier for me to remember the url than it was to remember the explanation of the joke is beyond me...

milk.jpg

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Yeah, I get the mangler as well, and it has similar abilities, but the one I had already slotted in power2ool that later disappeared was the plain old level 7 cave troll from Dungeon 157, and was part of the Scales of War AP that ran in Dungeon.

The real mystery to me is, why was it removed? Are there others missing that I haven't noticed?

Remove ads