Old Dragon: the first old school rpg in Brazil

rossik

Explorer
hi guys

(first of all, sorry if i posted this at the wrong forum. has been a while since my last visit :( )

The Old Dragon RPG is the first old school material to be published here in brazil. im so happy about this, so i posted the news at other foruns, but i forgot EnWorld! Shame on me! :eek:

heres what we have so far:

the OSR seems to grow every year, and this time in Brazil, we finally got a great product. Antonio Sá and Fabiano Neme are the authors of Old Dragon, a "retro-golem" kind of system inspired in pre-2000 d&d. its not a retroclone, as it doesnt intend to "clone" a system, but its a system inspired most in 1ed AD&D, with a little holmes and 2ed (hey, 2ed was one of the first rpg here
icon_biggrin.gif
).

im very happy to finally have a material of this quality in our brazilian rpg community. ist easy and fun to play, and very friendly to adapt adventures and modules.

soon they will release a english version of the quick start rules

heres the cover of the basic manual
od-capa.jpg

some inner illustrations:
thief.jpg

weapons.jpg

interno.jpg

its a "A5" format, so here is the PhB to compare:
DSC02837-150x100.jpg

The DM'screen! i show it to larry elmore, and he told me it was cool \o/
products-300-2705-5deeaa4a7e31e3514d21f2d59eb94942.jpg

Another product is the "Combat Grid" (also available in english as a paid pdf)
1nq1G.jpg

RXpsB.jpg

so, just want to share with you guys this product (im not part of the creation team, but i help sometimes :D).
its a nice format, very good paper quality and theres a lot of support from the fans.

Remove ads