WOIN OLD Errata v1.1C Questions

Justin Nelson

First Post
So I noticed in 1.2 of NEW and NOW the skill requirements for high quality equipment are still included. However the newest errata for OLD still says to ignore them. Will skill for equipment use stay in 1.2 of OLD when it is released not? Just want to make sure my players start off on the right food when we have our first play session this week.

Also, when it says reduce the cost of magical implements by a factor of 10 it means reduce the cost by one place, so the holy symbol goes from 200 gc to 20 gc?

Now that implements work with any spell or skill does that mean the MP they store can also be sued with any spell or skill?

Finally, does the casting time for all spells reduce to 1 action now or just for a basic 0MP spell?

Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The skill requirement waiver is being folded into Cinematic Mode.

Yes, 20gc. They are priced about the same as basic weapons.

No, the MP works with the skill/secret it says.

Yes, all spells are 1 action.

Justin Nelson

First Post
So one final clarification. So I get PCs can replenish their LUCK pool once a day with a 5 minute rest. Does their LUCK pool also refill at the start of each day or is it just with a 5 minute rest?

Thanks for everyone's help and support!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So one final clarification. So I get PCs can replenish their LUCK pool once a day with a 5 minute rest. Does their LUCK pool also refill at the start of each day or is it just with a 5 minute rest?

Thanks for everyone's help and support!

It doesn’t automatically replenish. Most people take the 5 minutes at the start of the day.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases