Old Fluffy Quest

brehobit

Explorer
Hi all,
Back in the day (~10 years ago? More?) my favorite adventures at GenCon were in the "fluffy quest" line. Most of them involve a party who is continually trying to rescue a dog named "Fluffy".

I found one old Polyhedron from 86 that had something in it, and it looks like NWN did something with fluffy quest, but I can't find the actual adventures that were run.

Anyone know where they can be found?

mark

Painfully

First Post
I thought one was in a castle greyhawk adventure/supplement. It had something like 10 levels of the castle mapped out complete with room descriptions and such. One of the levels had a fluffy quest if I remember correctly.

There is definitely an adventure in Dungeon Magazine #4 titled, "Fluffy Goes to Heck." Good luck finding that issue though.

Not sure about where else to find the rest of them.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Yup, the one in Castle Greyhawk had Fluffy captured by a very lonely Juiblex. I also played a Fluffy Top Secret game once. This was a lot longer ago than ten years, though; more like fifteen!

Grand_Director

Explorer
I ran a Fluffy Quest Christmas adventure that I got from Polyhedron. I had never heard of "Fluffy" before but it was Christmas so I side tracked my campaign for the night and ran it. It was very "pun"ny and over the top and didn't know how it was going to be recieved because my players didn't like the "Toon" or "Paranoia" type game. I am happy to say that it was a great time and something that my friends will talk about even to this day. I played this back in...1994?

This past Christmas I went digging through my old trunk of 1st and 2nd edition stuff looking for that issue of Polyhedron. I couldn't find it but I would love to run a holiday special type game again.

Remove ads