• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Old Skool Kickin' Hivemind Thread Boi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Ashwyn said:
You got that right.

They must've been down to Dragoncon and thought they saw you with the assless chaps.... But unless your name is "Dana".... he's the only one I've seen there wearing those. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ashwyn

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
They must've been down to Dragoncon and thought they saw you with the assless chaps.... But unless your name is "Dana".... he's the only one I've seen there wearing those. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
My name is not Dana.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Suuuuure... shift blame to others.... :lol:

Some people are weirder than the average gamer.... :uhoh:
I can't help it that I am this bad! Blame my mother, and all of my friends, and that speck of dirt on the ground...how's this for shifting blame?

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Um...we all realize that chaps don't actually have asses right? I have chaps, real ones...no asses. It is part of the design. You are supposed to wear jeans though to cover that part, and the bit in the front...besides chaps do not feel good against the skin in soft areas... :confused:

Ashwyn

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Um...we all realize that chaps don't actually have asses right? I have chaps, real ones...no asses. It is part of the design. You are supposed to wear jeans though to cover that part, and the bit in the front...besides chaps do not feel good against the skin in soft areas... :confused:
It's fun to say assless chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads