• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Older Central PA Gamer Seeking Group/Players, Live/Online

Ironhead

First Post
Hi there! I'm a 41 yr old long time player/GM looking to either join a current group or form a new one with some interested, mature gamers. I'd prefer to start out as a player, as it's been quite a few years since I ran a serious game. I'm interested in D&D 1st-3.5 Editions, Conan, The Black Company and Pathfinder, and even the old Stormbringer/ Young Kingdoms setting if anyone still plays it. My schedule is very flexible and I'm open to live or online sessions. Please drop me a PM if you have a group with openings or would be interested in forming one with me. Thanks for your time :eek:

Gypsylady

First Post
Hey Ironhead, if you are interested in playing online over skype and a virtual tabletop with a fellow pennsylvanian, give me a holler. I am currently looking for players for my Klooge game.

Ironhead

First Post
I'm still looking. The past couple months have been hectic with work, a death in the family and the end of the school year for our daughters, but I'm still hoping to find a group. Anyone else out there?

Ironhead

First Post
This has gone from painful to irritating. I check in here every day and still no luck. I hate to be negative about it, but I never had any idea it would be this damn hard to find a group.

Treebore

First Post
The closest I can offer you is Castles and Crusades, set in Greyhawk. We play every Tuesday from 8 PM to 11, maybe midnight, YOUR time. We use SKYPE and Maptools.

It is very 1E in feel, as far as Castles and Crusades goes, and it uses ascending AC.

Ironhead

First Post
I'm not familiar with C&C, but I'm interested. Am I remembering right that the system is more melee than magic oriented?

Remove ads