• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Omega symbol in Wilderlands/Judges Guild

boerngrim

Explorer
Hi, I recently purchased the Players Guide to the Wilderlands and the Caverns of Thracia from Judges guild. They make use of an omega symbol in some of the stat blocks and class descriptions in both books. I assume it represents a formula of some sort by the context I've seen, but I can't find an explanation or key in the books. Any help from any Wilderlands buffs woul;d be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

der_kluge

Adventurer
I... I've no idea! I don't recall seeing this.

Can you post a brief example? That might help.

Or give me a page reference. I can look at my PG tonight.

boerngrim

Explorer
One specific place it shows up is in the description of the Amazon warrior class in the Player's Guide. Under the AC bonus they get for the Battle Dancer class feature. I don't have my books with me atm...sorry.
Thanks.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I actually think it's a typographical or placeholder error, it should be 1/2.

At least, that's how I read it, since that's the only way it makes sense, at least in the PGW Amazon reference (since it starts at 2nd level, it must be add 1/2 her class level to her AC)

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
It's Lulu Lemon asserting their dominance over the males of the world. I welcome our new masters!
-blarg

ps - Does Lulu Lemon exist outside Canada?

Remove ads