• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Omega World Character Sheet?

Dextolen

Community Supporter
Any plans to release an 'official' OW character sheet pdf in the near future? I found a homebrew one on RPGsheets.com but didn't like the layout.

stewart122097

First Post
OW Character Sheet

What exactly did you not like about it - I think that it was probably mine that you downloaded - as it was the only one on there and was only uploaded a few days ago.

Specific criticism is useful - I can email the RTF version if you want something that you can modify yourself.

Thanks

Steve Stewart
stewart.uk@btinternet.com

Dextolen

Community Supporter
It needs lines, boxes or something. That was my main issue. The font, while evocative of the feeling of the game, was a little hard to read. Perhaps try a retro-tech font like they used for the paragraph heads in the OW rules? Maybe a border/frame around the edge similar to the pages in the game?

Also, it had alignment, which is not used in OW.

Churchill

First Post
Lines and boxes and such

Suffering a serious case of the Omega World bug (but having trouble not calling it Gamma World), I had to go and check out the sheets...

I like the font choice, and the overall layout seems good, but...

1) No lines... Given the sterling penmanship my gaming friends possess (it makes doctor's writing seem legible), it seems that this will get cluttered and difficult to read quickly.

2) Boxes... See above.

3) Space... Seems like most people would need more space to jot down their skills and mutations. It might also be nice to include space to jot down specific effects of mutations (saves, damage and such).

I love the new game, and I'm always happy to see people creating stuff for it, so I hope I've been helpful and not disheartening.

Dextolen

Community Supporter
I also want to add that this is probably the most complicated of all d20 character sheets to design, nice first attempt. If you put in lines and boxes you'll be almost there.

Remove ads