• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OMG! I MUST see this movie!!!!11

Drew

Explorer
Crothian said:
Only if Joel and Crow are with me when I watch it.....

I always knew there was something off about you, Croth. Now I know what it is. You're a Joel MST3K guy, and I'm more of a Mike Nelson MST3K guy. I'll take Mike, Tom Servo, and the Dinosaurs please.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
I have to see this. My friends have a "Bad Movie Night" every few months... the winner last time was "Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter"...added bonus..it's a musical.

But so far nothing has beaten "Torture Dungeon"!

Bullgrit

Adventurer
I know the woman who starred in this! Her kid goes to school with mine and she told me all about it. MUST OWN!

Before you get too worked up, though, she assures me there was no "nymphoid" action and the only bit of cheesecake you see wasn't her. It was a "booby double" and the scene was filmed without her even knowing about it.
What kind of PTA meeting situation are you in where such a conversation can come up between parents?

I must admit, I've got this fantas. . .tic scenario in my mind right now.

Bullgrit

JimAde

First Post
It wasn't a PTA meeting. It was a "standing around watching our kids play on the playground and talking about dumb stuff we did in our youth" conversation. :)

Henry's a bit like a snake; he sheds his skin regularly. I've got an older Henryskin stuffed with foam standing guard over my deck in the backyard.

Remove ads