[Online] 3.5 Dungeon Crawl Classic in D20Pro

Robotguy

First Post
I am in the process of preparing a short 1st level Dungeon Crawl Classic for D20Pro. I'm guessing it will be about a month before I'm ready to start, but I thought I'd ask around to see who's interested.

A bit about me and my style:

• I am a pretty new GM, but I ran a twice monthly DCC in OpenRPG a while ago for almost a year. I am currently running an f2f game using D20Pro to project the map, but this would be my first full online use of the software. I have extra licenses, so players would only need to download the free trial.
  • My ultimate goal is for the players to have FUN, so I tend to not get bogged down in the rules too much. Plus I won't put up with a jerk (in character or out).
  • I plan to play on a weeknight (preferably Monday or Tuesday) evening PST for several hours, probably every other week.
  • This will be a short adventure, so I'll probably provide pre-gen characters, and request a bit of background from players.
  • I have no plans for this group to continue, so If you're looking for a short term commitment (I'm guessing about a dozen sessions or so), this could be it. If you're new and looking to get your feet wet or learn D20Pro this could be perfect.
  • It's going to be a DCC, so there really won't be any roleplay-only encounters. That being said I firmly believe there is ample room for roleplay during combat and puzzles so I will encourage and reward this.
  • I roleplay much better in text, and I'm guessing others may also, so all interaction will be through D20Pro text, no voice.

If you are interested, or have questions, please PM me and we can discuss.

TL;DR Let's kill some stuff, get some loot, and have a blast doing it!

Remove ads