Online Pathfinder campaign - *Updt 8/19 need 1 players

Breezly

First Post
**Update. Looking for one player and we have decided to restart with the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Ed campaign. If you are interested send me a PM. We are getting started on Sept 5th.

Hello everyone,

I am running a online Pathfinder Campaign via d20Pro, Herolab and Skype (Realm Works content is planned). The campaign is just in its infancy and we had some scheduling hiccups lately and we are getting ready to get moving again.

I am looking for 2 players that are willing to join in to the Reign of Winter Pathfinder Adventure path. We are experienced players/DM and some are a little longer in the tooth (40s), but we enjoy the game very much and need some new folks to round out the group.

As mentioned above, I am pretty heavily invested in the Pathfinder online content with Herolab interface into d20Pro. So, expect plenty of game maps, handouts, visuals...you know, bling. I need 1st level characters to round out the group that has a Rogue, Fighter and Magus currently.

Send me a note if you are interested and we can discuss options. Play-style is a good mix of roll/role play and I work to ensure my players are having a good time.

Currently, we are scheduled for Friday evenings from 8-11+ish EST. I would like to play every two weeks or so, but we are always open to spots that open up on the calendar for fitting in additional times.

Looking forward to hearing from you. When you message me, let me know something about yourself so I get an idea of who you are, what you enjoy, character thoughts, etc.

--Breezly

Last edited:

Remove ads