Pathfinder 1E Online Pathfinder RPG - Players Wanted

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
I’m looking for a couple of additional players for a Pathfinder campaign that will commence in the near future. The game will be run weekly via text-based chat on Tuesday or Wednesday nights between 8pm - 11pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time, which is GMT +10).

The campaign will start at Level 1 and use material from; Core, APG, UM and UC if desired. Expect a balanced mix of lethal combat and solid interaction across a variety of environments. Naturally, players with Pathfinder or 3.5 experience preferred but not essential.

What I'm after is a nice balance of combat and roleplay, so there will be more to this game than just hack n' slash. I intend to push the party with potentially lethal combat, so the characters will need to communicate and work well as a team to overcome many of the more difficult challenges. I also want characters with some depth and personality that I can get a feel for. Characters who have some history and motivations I can draw upon to tailor the campaign to suit them more and characters who are committed to the group and want to discuss alternatives to always running head-first into a situation in a way that will get them killed. By the same token, I also spend a lot of time crafting my NPCs to have more depth than the standard fodder, so you can expect many of the allies and adversaries to respond more like a PC and, hopefully, create some memorable scenes.

The setting will be loosely based on Golarion, though only so much as they deities and maps are useful tools for the campaign. Much of it, including the adventure, will be custom content. I'm after a total of 5-6 players, which will allow for a party that covers all the essentials and allows a bit of flexibility with classes. I currently have 2 certain players and another 2 who are very interested. I'm searching for the last couple of players to round out the group.

I’m an experienced DM/player and have run many such games before via PBP, chat and tabletop. If you’re interested, available during the above times and willing to commit to a long-term campaign, please send me a PM/email or respond here.

Last edited:

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
This game is now full, so thanks to all those expressed interest!

While I'm here, I'd also like to add that I'm currently looking for additional players for a long-running tabletop Pathfinder campaign on the Gold Coast, Australia. We have a committed group of players who meet twice a month (alternating between Friday evenings and Saturday daytime) for what is always a quality session.

If you're interested, let me know via PM or email.

Remove ads