• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Forged Fury

First Post
I'll be on vacation from December 20th through the 27th and will probably not be bringing my computer or books with me, so I won't be able to post for Damien. Feel free to do whatever stupid things you think are appropriate for him to do.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey guys!

FYI, I apologize in advance if I disappear for a couple of days. My spouse is 38.5 weeks pregnant, and is ready to burst, so I have no idea when we'll be heading to the hospital. So, in case I can't tell you when it's more appropriate, I wish you all a joyful holiday season and a happy new year, and please feel free to NPC Thaliss if I am MIA for a couple of days.
Cheers,

SG

Oh, boy, [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]. Big times in your home. Merry Christmas to you, sir. Here's to a safe delivery. And to sleep. You, too, [MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], hope your Christmas vacation is restful and merry.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
That's fantastic news, [MENTION=9700]Steve[/MENTION]_Gorak -- I hope everything goes well with the birth. Is this your first? In any case, what a fantastic gift for you.

All joy.

Creamsteak

Explorer
As a late Christmas present for each character, I want to give out a bonus feat. My only rule for this bonus feat is that it should somehow be indicative of things you did so-far during this adventure. For example, I don't think anyone would doubt Tolan taking Durable/Tough given his "experiences" so-far.

Also, everyone should level up to 5.

I am waiting to see if you head back to Red Larch, or some other city, but I do not intend to have another encounter before a long rest and leveling up.

This is generous, and fun--thanks! If you're willing, [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], I'd like for Dent to take Sentinel (PHB 169-70) as his feat. I'd been planning for some time now to pair it with Shield Master (which he already has).

Remove ads