• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Velmont

First Post
Just to make things clear, because what you said IC and OOC is not consistent. The items we have to choose, is it 4/3/2/1 + 500 gp or is it 3/2/1 + 500 gp?

Voda Vosa

First Post
For the ones that are already playing (say you, WD Theroc and Keia) take 4/3/2/1 + 500 gp
For the new players 3/2/1 + 500 gp (Don't worry you'll get the 4th level item soonish)

Theroc

First Post
As a note I'm putting Issia's statblock here while I work on it, rather than cluttering the RG.

WIP below.
[sblock=Issia's Statblock for level 3]
Issia Vesper, level 3
Dragonborn, Sorcerer
Power Source: Dragon Magic

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 13, Dex 8, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 18.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 13, Dex 8, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 16.

AC: 14 Fort: 14 Reflex: 10 Will: 16
HP: 35 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 9.75(forget if this rounds up or down)

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +7, Intimidate +11, Diplomacy +9, Athletics +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics 0, Heal+1, Bluff +5, Endurance +2, Dungeoneering +1, History +3, Insight+1, Nature+1, Perception+1, Religion+1, Stealth, Streetwise +5, Thievery

FEATS
Level 1: Enlarged Dragon Breath

Power Source benefits:
Strength Modifier applies to AC
Strength Modifier as a bonus to damage rolls on arcane spells
Cold resistance 5
+2 AC for remainder of encounter once bloodied

Racial Benefits:
Dragon Breath Power
+1 to Attack Rolls once Bloodied
Surge Value= 1/4 Max HP +con modifier

POWERS
Sorcerer at-will 1: Burning Spray
Sorcerer at-will 1: Dragonfrost
Sorcerer encounter 1: Tempest Breath
Dragonborn Encounter 1: Dragon breath(Acid, Accuracy based on strength)
Sorcerer daily 1: Lightning Breath
Sorcerer Utility 2: Dragonflame Mantle
Sorcerer Encounter 3: Ice Dragon's Teeth

ITEMS
Quarterstaff, Dagger, Clothes?, Rope, Silk (50 ft.) (2), Belt Pouch, Backpack (empty), Sunrod (6)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sorry missed that. Yes you can take expertise feat, and yes, you can put a wish list, although I will consider it, it is not a granted thing that you'll receive said items.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well, it looks like Cliff and Taran are upgraded and Chizz is posted.

The crunch from Hero4hire's battlemind seems interesting, still waiting for that background. Try to end up messing with some pirates if that suits you, or with the cowled mages.

I still need the updated sheets from Theroc and Keia.

Also waiting on a full shet from Pyrex.

Take it easy guys, I'm just pointing these things out, mostly as a reminder.

Cheers!

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry missed that. Yes you can take expertise feat, and yes, you can put a wish list, although I will consider it, it is not a granted thing that you'll receive said items.

I meant the 'wishlist' for this items beneath the trapdoor.

For the ones that are already playing (say you, WD Theroc and Keia) take 4/3/2/1 + 500 gp
For the new players 3/2/1 + 500 gp (Don't worry you'll get the 4th level item soonish)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yes, those items ( levels 4/3/2/1) are the ones you found under the trap door. Plus you can spend the 500 gp later on, after your dialogue with Fremach, in the well supplied merchants of Alkathla.

Pyrex

First Post
My apologies for not getting my character up, but I've been crazy busy. I've been slammed at work getting ready to hand off my work while I'll be off on medical leave.

I go in for surgery tomorrow morning and anticipate being offline for about a week.

I'll finish up my char as soon as I can, but no worries if you need to move on without me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads