KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Strength: 3D6 = [4, 1, 3] = 8
Dexterity: 3D6 = [5, 1, 1] = 7
Constitution: 3D6 = [2, 3, 5] = 10
Intelligence: 3D6 = [5, 5, 6] = 16
Wisdom: 3D6 = [2, 2, 2] = 6
Charisma: 3D6 = [6, 5, 6] = 17

So super smart and personable. I can bump one of these up to 14 though.

Background: 1D20 = [13] = 13

LOL That's a Politician. Figures well with the attributes :) So with that background roll, I think I will replace the Wisdom 6 with the 14.

Class: 1 Expert; 2 Psychic; 3 Warrior; 4 Adventurer

Class: 1D4 = [3] = 3

So a Warrior Politician.

Hit Points: 1D6+2 = [2]+2 = 4

Starting credits: 2D6 = [1, 1] = 2

200 starting credits. I am rolling terribly for this character... I think I will take the Blade package and shift out the armor for credits. (I took the Ironhide focus).

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Maverick.jpg

Name: Maverick
Languages: Mandate (English), Chinese
Appearance
  • Hair: Dirty blonde
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Skin: Tanned
  • Description: Lean and wiry, almost scrawny.

Level: 1
XP: 0/3
Skill Points earned: 0

Armor Class: 15
Hit Points: 4
Attack Bonus: +1
  • Melee: +1
  • Ranged: -2
  • Unarmed: -2

Saves
  • Physical 15
  • Evasion 14
  • Mental 14

Attributes
Strength 8 (+0)
Dexterity 7 (-1)
Constitution 10 (+0)
Intelligence 16 (+1)
Wisdom 14 (+1)
Charisma 17 (+1)

Skills
Connect 0
Lead 0
Stab 0
Talk 0

Class Abilities: Warrior
  • Ironhide 1: The benefits of this focus don’t stack with armor, though Dexterity or shield modifiers apply.
    • You have an innate Armor Class of 15 plus half your character level, rounded up.
  • Once per scene, as an Instant ability, you can either choose to negate a successful attack roll against you or turn a missed attack roll you made into a successful hit. You can use this ability after the dice are rolled, but it cannot be used against environmental damage, effects without an attack roll, or hits on a vehicle you’re occupying.
  • You gain two extra maximum hit points at each character level.

Equipment
  • Monoblade (1d8+1; Shock 2/AC 15)
  • Stun baton (1d8; Shock 1/AC 15)
  • Thermal knife (1d6)
  • Mag Pistol (2d6+1, 100/300, 6 shots)
  • Backpack (TL0)
    • Ammo 20 rounds
    • Compad
    • Lazarus patch
    • Low Light goggles
      • Type A power cell (1 week)

Readied: 4/4
Stowed: 4/8
Credits: 520

Background

Goal:
The good life. Credits, women, pleasure

Maverick was born in a hardscrabble urban world where much of society had fallen apart. Gangs fought for control over territory. Maverick wasn’t a particularly good fighter, but he was blessed with two things: a magical mouth and a genetic mutation that left him nearly bulletproof. Maverick was able to parlay this into political power when he brokered a coalition of gangs under his leadership. His rule lasted a good couple of years until Maverick’s penchant for beautiful women led him to sleep with the girl of one of the other coalition members. Maverick determined it might be best for him to seek opportunities off-world for a while, out among the stars.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Do you want everyone to roll for their character?

I'm interested to see what that would result in, but also anxious that I wouldn't like the character.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
there's an option in the book for taking a standard array if you don't want to roll, we'll use that rule. you can choose to roll or use the array. (don't have the book with me right now so can't give page number)

Which version of the game are you running? Just want to make sure I am looking at the correct version as everyone else. The one I was able to get was the revised edition.

Remove ads