(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That's good. I think the closest may have been the Elk in Laughing Hollow that was being hunted by something. Worgs? Anyway, it was a dangerous animal that needed help, like this one. Ape is dumber and more agressive though.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Would vicious mockery work on the ghouls? If they can understand me?
Undead are immune to mind affecting effects...but vm is an enchantment without [mind affecting ] tag (and I didn't see anything like that in 5e). So I guess DM ruling?

If not, the nets will rule :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Vicious Mockery is a bit of an odd duck in that it's mechanics don't always very well match its story fluff. I usually ignore it and let it work, sure. You can say that it's a magical compelling, or you use body-language, or whatever.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
After years (has it actually been years?) of not being able to see Harb on half of my maps, I went and changed the colour of his icon's background. Hope you like it.

Edit: I should go do the same for Lorenn and Primus who I often can't tell apart!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So... I don't seem to have anyone posting for Kasqa and Hup'lo. That's fine, if you like, I can run them. I assume that they are carrying the bulk of the party supplies (that kind of support is their job) so I had them stash it, and hide this round. They'll probably get some weapons and come help though.

I think @Kobold Stew planned to do Weed's turn a bit later, but I wanted to roll the round. So Weed is hidden at the moment, and can sling with advantage. He could technically have been hidden before round one, so if you want him to sling twice, that's okay. (Though only the first would be from hidden).

I think that's it for extra notes ATM.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Re Weeds and @Kobold Stew : I was asking in the thread because Weed is a close ally of the druid, but then I remembered that someone else might have claimed him - please run him, he is a friend of Miss Imogen and a sort of archer to boot :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I think we've discussed this before: I usually avoid Ghoul's paralysis mechanic because I don't like leaving PCs out of an entire fight because they rolled bad once on a saving throw. Still, there's enough NPCs here that it's not like you wouldn't get to play, so I'm gonna use it here.

@KahlessNestor just waiting on Dellrak to finish the round. I've still got a bunch of ghouls to go, and I haven't resolved Chrysagon yet either.

Also, @Neurotic Did you want me to roll for Grrol & Brapp's arrows? You told them to fire, which is fine, but you can roll 'em too if you like. I'm fine either way, but we should standardise who-does-what. I think we should all try to remember who's running who. At the moment, I think it looks like this:

Tabaxi - Neurotic
Weed - Kobold Stew
Ukee - Gargoyleking
Qawasha - Ancalagon
Hup'lo & Kasqa - (Looks like I'm still running them, which is fine. They're the most NPCish NPCs anyway).

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I did roll and described the effects - one hit one miss (those are educated guess) with 21 hit and 11 miss

Remove ads