(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I should probably take an NPC LOL Let me know which one you want to give me.

Kasqa is a good choice. His stat-block is in the RG. He's from a deep-jungle tribe far to the south (in fact, we are heading toward his home, in a way... if you roll a really high Survival (navigation) roll at some point, we could say that he's been 'here' before.) He doesn't speak common very well, but he's getting there. His wife, Tarri, is half-chultan, half amnish, and grew up in Port Nyanzaru with an education, so he's learned a lot from her. I have no idea how they met, but it implies that he's been around.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Ah I missed the new round start, sorry. I will post Tuesday evening I hope! A bit late now.

That's okay. Everyone seems to be forgetting to post for NPCs too! (Which is okay, but I wonder if I should wait or run them myself so we should probably decide that more firmly.)

Let me know if you feel it's a mistake to foist off the NPCs on you. I want it to speed the game up, not slow it down.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Understood. My notes do tell me who has acted and who hasn't, but I don't tend to post my notes until I roll the round.

I figured Ukee was staying hiding, though a small part of me wondered if she'd been forgotten. Being a familiar, and a weak stat-block, that's probably what she'll do most of the time, so if you (@gargoyleking) want to take Hup'lo as well, he's not spoken for. If not, that's fine. He's easy enough to run. Just an aging Chultan Warrior. I don't know much more about him.

Remove ads