• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Life in Vein - Recruiting Replacement Player!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Look at it? I own it, and I'm a contributing author! :D I wrote Vo-Tarran, the Giant Unfettered NPC.

But I'm totally digging the monsters. You'll probably see one or more around this game when the time is right...

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Isida, Eryic has the feat Weapon Focus (longsword). I've seen a lot of people use the WF (witchblade) feat recently. Had I known about the idea, I would've asked about it before. I was wondering if you'd allow this, and if so, would it be possible to change the feat to Weapon Focus (witchblade)? It makes a lot more sense with the character, but I see some of the potential problems with it (mainly, too much diversity in weapon choices). Nevertheless, I thought I'd ask. :)

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Cool, thanks! :) If you like, we could treat it as a "semi-ceremonial" feat that didn't require a truename, but required a cost similar to a Ceremony's in order to enchant the supernatural weapon. Sort of like a weird splicing of weapon focus and bonded item.

Last edited:

Remove ads