• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Shackled City Gestalt Campaign (Full)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
I humbly beseech thee...

Hello, everyone, I'm finally back. My deepest apologies for not being available this past month, especially without any notice. My university internet connection has not been the most dependable for off-campus students, as of late, plus my phone line has been having problems. Both simultaneously. Grrrr.

At any rate, I would very much like to start up again, although I cannot 100% guarantee I might disappear again for days at a time. I sincerely hope not, and think that everything should be fixed, but I cannot be sure. If my players are still willing, I will have a post up for everyone within the next couple hours.

Just in case this thread is not seen, I'm posting in your DM Search thread, as well. I would like to submit my application for the position. ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
Welcome back jeremy. Sorry to Jarval and the others who offered, thank you for offering your time though.

So whats up next for our new band of heroes, Jeremy?

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Oh I have plenty of plans! Mwahaha!

*ahem*

Anyway,

I have your next post almost finished, reintroducing the characters and moving them along, as well as experience point results. I need to head off to work, now, but I will post it for everyone approximately midnight, my time (7:00am GMT, I believe) Look for it!

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads