• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] The Mythar Resistance [Calling All Players]

G

Guest 11456

Sorry I was absent a week longer than anticipated. It will take a while for me to get caught backup with all of my PbP's. I should be caught up later this week.

Tailspinner

log-a-log

First Post
Well I think then I need to get my hands on it maybe with my luck and being a rouge and all I'll find somethign I can hope at least and I really want it whatever it does.

G

Guest 11456

Just when I was finally caught up... I'll be away from the boards until Tuesday June 7. Please autopilot Layonarai until then. I will also be gone later in June.

Tailspinner

G

Guest 11456

I'll be away from the boards until Monday June 20, but there is a possibility that it could be until Monday June 27. Please autopilot Layonarai until I return.

Tailspinner

Ashy

First Post
I've got some sad news gang - I'm going to have to drop this game. This site has been blocked from my work, and I simply do not have time to post from home in the evenings. Sorry, but I wish it were not the case just as much as you. :(

Ferrix

Explorer
Since it seems Ashy will be on permanent away, I can either a) find someone to take over for him, or b) work his disappearance into the story.

So, what are the votes (a) or (b)?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads