• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

Wait, what? The init roll shows on my screen, even after I edited for grammar (because I can't stand grammatical errors, they drive me batshit crazy) and refreshed that post. Cass rolled a 17 for init. Can you not see that?

The second roll, the separate 2d4 roll for fire breath damage, yes, I figured out that that I needed a second post in the IC for that. There's a post containing just the 2d4 roll. And then a third post (can you see me rolling my freakin' eyes) for the updated map.

Le sigh.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, I was only referring to the bad breath , er I mean fire breath, roll. I just pointed to the first one to emphasize the fact you had already been posted.

In that case, yes, I figured that out. Thanks for looking out for me and asking, though. I worried for a moment that you were unable to see my Init roll. Happily, that does not appear to be the case.

Someone else told me that EN World does not permit one to edit a post containing a die roll, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I posted Cass's Init roll, then edited the post for grammar and formatting. The Init roll still shows, even after the edit. Apparently, what one cannot do is include more than one die roll in a post.

Shayuri

First Post
You can have more than one die roll, and you can edit...what you cannot do is roll dice in an edit.

So, for example, I can do this: [roll0] to hit for [roll1] damage, and my init is [roll2]. All at once. I'm typing this in the initial post.

-- Now I am editing my original post.--

And if I roll: [roll]1d20+80[/roll] init and [roll]1d20+5[/roll] to hit for [roll]1d800[/roll] damage...it won't work. Cuz otherwise I could cheat a roll, I guess. :)

Scott DeWar

Thank you Shauri, That is exactly what I am trying to say: You can edit the post, but not add dice rolls, or change your rolls.

G

Guest 11456

Each of you gets up to 200 gp worth of equipment. It will be delivered to you during the three day rest. Niles gets a spellbook as a first level wizard would get (plus two additional spells for second level).

Scott DeWar

Sweet!
Equipment:
Wizard's kit 21 gp; 21 lbs
backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, ink, an ink pen, an iron pot, a mess kit, soap, a spell component pouch, Torches (10), trail rations (5 days), a waterskin
other items: 100 gp; 19 lb
sun rods (10), alchimest fire (2), Tobacco (5) lbs, Smoking Pipe, water purification sponge, Saltpeter (10)

Spell book:
Cantrips
Acid Splash; Arcane Mark; Bleed; Breeze; Dancing Lights; Daze; Detect Magic; Detect Poison; Disrupt Undead; Fey Aspect; Flare; Ghost Sound; Haunted; Jolt; Light; Mage Hand; Mending; Message; Open/Close; Penumbra; Prestidigitation; Read Magic; Resistance; Root; Spark;

Level One [10]

Level two
Burning Arc; Scorching Rat

Wish list
1. Shield
2. Comprehend Languages
3. Identify
4. Magic Missile
5. Expeditious Retreat
6. Feather Fall
7. Burning Hands
8. Ear-Piercing Scream
9. Vanish
10. Unseen Servant

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Everyone please "purchase" 200gp worth of equipment or less. You do not get the gold piece equivalent. Just the equipment. Once you are done "shopping" post here. Once everyone is done we will move on.

Scott DeWar

Sorry, going slow here. I have a sever tooth problem and my concentration is rather low. I will be going to the docs today or tomorrow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads