Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

G

Guest 11456

I hope everyone had a great holiday season. We will start the game on Friday, January 10, 2014.

G

Guest 11456

I've added a Rogues Gallery here, but it is only for minimal information about your character that would be needed to move the story along in case of unforseen absences. Feel free to post as much or as little as you feel is needed to run your character in the event of an absence. Place all information in an sblock. I will only reference this information in the event that I need to move the story along in your absence.

doghead

thotd
Looks like you have found yourself a good collection of bad characters. I think I will add this one to my lurker-list.

Best of luck.

thotd

G

Guest 11456

Don't know what happened to Ganzer. I'll give him until Monday, January 20 at noon CST. If nothing happens by then we will move on without him.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Tailspinner,

Long story: right after we started playing I realized I wasn't playing an 8 Int and 9 Cha very well so I did a little bit of reordering of scores so that he was a bit smarter and much more charismatic. It fit my background better than what I had originally and definitely fit my play style better even though it wasn't quite as optimized for combat. Anyway, since I adjusted my Int I should have gotten extra skill points to spend but I neglected to do so. Just forgot about it.

tl;dr: I just realized I have two unspent skill points.

I'd like to spend those two points with your permission. I have three skills I'm interested in: Disable Device, Knowledge (Religion), and Spellcraft (I'm currently favoring DD & K (R)). It feels kinda cheesy that two of the skills I'm interested in would have immediately useful applications. I could wait to spend 'em but if you say it's ok...

G

Guest 11456

OK! Time is up. Ganzer is out. We have the following four:

Players & Characters
Shayuri: Silhouette, the tiefling sorcerer guilty of sedition
Piston Honda: Skalis Vordahl, “The Red Glaive”, the human fighter guilty of murder
GlassEye: Armides Diat, the human inquisitor guilty of witchcraft
Walking Dad: Asseni d'Vrago, the tiefling cleric guilty of sedition

Walking Dad

First Post
Look the clubs the guards carry more like regular clubs or more like saps in function? (I want to know if they deal lethal or non-lethal damage.)
You didn't list a helm, but do they have one? Could one of our humans pass for a guard?

Remove ads