Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

G

Guest 11456

Look the clubs the guards carry more like regular clubs or more like saps in function? (I want to know if they deal lethal or non-lethal damage.)
You didn't list a helm, but do they have one? Could one of our humans pass for a guard?

More like saps. They are for non-lethal damage. No helmets. Passing as a guard is still a possibility.

Shayuri

First Post
I giggled at the part where Blackerly and the guards are unaware anything's wrong. :)

Fun update! Fupdate?

That sounds kind of wrong.

Posties to come! Silhouette has a habit of lurking in battle...largely because her only combat spell is a point-blank area effect that is not party-friendly...

But she can lob acid splashes, I guess. Not too accurate against guys in melee, but something's better than nothing.

G

Guest 11456

Good news, Bad news

The good news is that I can still access this site relatively well on me mobile device since the site overhaul this weekend. More good news is that I can access the site on my main computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing since the site overhaul this weekend. The bad news is I cannot do any posting at all (post new message, edit existing message, etc.) on the computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing. I can type in the "Title" line and the "Reason for Editing" line, but the actual text block is not there. I can see it briefly while the page loads but then it disappears.

So! What this means is that I will be continuing this game but at a somewhat slower pace until such time as I can post again on that main computer.

GlassEye

Adventurer
That is bad news! If you haven't already you should post in the Meta forums to see if they have any suggestions to fix your problem.

G

Guest 11456

The good news is that I can still access this site relatively well on me mobile device since the site overhaul this weekend. More good news is that I can access the site on my main computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing since the site overhaul this weekend. The bad news is I cannot do any posting at all (post new message, edit existing message, etc.) on the computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing. I can type in the "Title" line and the "Reason for Editing" line, but the actual text block is not there. I can see it briefly while the page loads but then it disappears.

So! What this means is that I will be continuing this game but at a somewhat slower pace until such time as I can post again on that main computer.

Firefox works great! Thanx perrinmiller. I figured if I posted in all of my threads that I would get enough help to figure this out.

Remove ads