• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOP Star Wars books

teitan

Legend
Does anybody know if WotC is planning to reprint Starships of the Galaxy? Its going for about 90 bucks on Ebay & Amazon & I simply can't afford those prices... what about KOTOR?

Whu?

When I saw this I thought you'd meant the old OCR SotG, which did command prices that high at some points.

Okay, I didn't know the prices on them had skyrocket that high, I didn't even know they were actually considered OOP. Odd since the game itself is still in print, in that edition even.

Makes me glad I picked up a copy of New SotG when I could, but I grumble that I had procrastinated on buying the KOTOR sourcebook

drothgery

First Post
Does anybody know if WotC is planning to reprint Starships of the Galaxy? Its going for about 90 bucks on Ebay & Amazon & I simply can't afford those prices... what about KOTOR?

So far, the only Star Wars Saga book that's had a second printing is the core rulebook. It's been pretty widely reported that Starships of the Galaxy and the KotOR Campaign Guide are out of stock at major online stores (most notably Amazon.com), but some smaller stores still have copies, and you've got a decent chance of running into a copy at your local bookstore or FLGS.

Me, I've bought all the SWSE books right away, and the bookstore I can walk to has some SWSE books in stock... but not Starships or KotOR.

Alt F4

First Post
I seem to recall when that question was sent up the chain a few months ago on the Wizards boards that the answer was there are no current plans to reprint any Saga books.

The question keeps coming up over there though, sometimes about every other week. Whether that might influence Wizards to do another printing remains to be seen.

In the meantime, it doesn't hurt to keep looking. Less than a week ago someone else her on ENWorld mentioned finding Starships of the Galaxy online somewhere for a reasonable price, though they didn't say where. Buyer beware though, there was a book by the same name for the earlier d20 Star Wars incarnation.

Obryn

Hero
Damn! If I didn't like my SWSE books, I'd strongly consider selling them at this point!

I'm sorely tempted as it is, though...

-O

pawsplay

Hero
Some of the Amazon sellers have bots or something that jack up the price to $90 when all the other sellers sell out. It's not a realistic market price. You should still be able to buy Starships on Ebay for under $40.

Treebore

First Post
PM me and I will tell you an online retailer that sells it for under $30, I believe that is even after shipping. Assuming you have Paypal or a CC your willing to use on line.

Remove ads