OOTS 1253: Catching Up

Quartz

Hero
I've given up. The strip's gone from twice a week to once or twice a month and that's just not often enough to maintain my interest.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I've given up. The strip's gone from twice a week to once or twice a month and that's just not often enough to maintain my interest.
Rich has hooked me, so I am sticking around. Maybe check back in a year and binge through a bunch at one time?

My interest in it waned a long time ago; it has nothing left of the strip I started reading in 2003. In addition to coming out so infrequently, it frankly isn't as good. I could give a longer critique if needed.

But despite that, I'm back to following it intently this year. You see, 9 years ago, I made a prediction that the Order would find the final gate in 2022. It was purely an ad absurdum at the time, but now it looks like it may actually happen: OotS 888

Last edited:

MarkB

Legend
I just look at it as a nice thing that pops up to read occasionally. To that point, I'm always grateful when someone posts a notification about it here. :)

But yeah, it would certainly seem like a hard thing to build a fandom around these days.

Remove ads