• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots #225

diaglo

Adventurer
Numion said:
I dunno, but for the first time in a long while the strip wasn't funny :\
you didn't like the Catpee girl reference?

Belkar asking the Paladin if she wanted to bathe.

or maybe it was another reference to something not covered in the rules...

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Falkus said:
What I'm more interested in is the ninja who apparantly performs assassinations with high explosives.

Let's just hope he doesn't plan on breaking into the hotel safe where the characters stored all their gold.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
diaglo said:
you didn't like the Catpee girl reference?

Belkar asking the Paladin if she wanted to bathe.

or maybe it was another reference to something not covered in the rules...

Well it's not like the have noses (best guest strip ever)

Ceresco

First Post
domino said:
So do they have a reputation for being massive munchkins?

And how can you tell that's what they are?

As a proud and self proclaimed Arcaniac I am not completely sure why this strip reminds anyone of Arcanis, except the presence of blast powder, the 2nd gift of Altheres. We Arcaniacs, as a whole, have no more munchkins than any other Living camaign. I find that the opposite is true with the people I've played with. I've seen many sub-optimal builds (my own included) that emphisize the story and background of Arcanis.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Ceresco said:
As a proud and self proclaimed Arcaniac I am not completely sure why this strip reminds anyone of Arcanis, except the presence of blast powder, the 2nd gift of Altheres. We Arcaniacs, as a whole, have no more munchkins than any other Living camaign. I find that the opposite is true with the people I've played with. I've seen many sub-optimal builds (my own included) that emphisize the story and background of Arcanis.

No comment. :uhoh:

Ceresco

First Post
MrFilthyIke said:
No comment. :uhoh:

Hey Shane... This is Edward Kopp, formerly of Miami, now of Lexington, KY. How are you and Fionna? I wish you would comment on my statement. I know that you have had some sort of problem with LA after the first year or so. What gives? Since I am a fan I do have problems seeing Arcanis's short comings. Do you see an above average number of munchkins in LA? For the last couple of years I've only been playing with people in the Evansville Gaming Guild and GenCon and Origins. I see no more min/maxing than any other campaign in the RPGA.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads