• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots #398

Andor

First Post
That was funny. Poor Thog, he just wanted a hug. He doesn't seem to take his evil alignment very seriously does he? Not at all like that pretentious prat Nale.

Grymar

Explorer
Thog has to be CN, right? He just doesn't seem evil. Belkar is far more evil than Thog.

Great comic today. I wonder when Roy is going to walk in and realize that everyone beat the Linear Guild without him.

Andor

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Yeah, Thog doesn't demonstrate any of the traits that would suggest he's evil. He's probably CG, likes to fight and is just very suggestable. ;)

I dunno "Boredom driven rampage" isn't exactly good. Nor is butchering townsfolk. But I'd buy CN (Cheerful tendancies).

Gez

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Yeah, Thog doesn't didn't demonstrate lately any of the traits that would suggest he's evil. He's probably evolving toward CG, but still likes to fight and is just very suggestable. ;)

That way, I agree. ;)

And I feel sorry for him.

Remove ads