• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #473

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
A solid enough strip, and the TeVo (sp?) at the end was excellent. Nice to see that Xykon is feeling better. :D

Rich, if you're reading this, take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
When I got my own chronic but not fatal disease, my wife went out and got a TiVo for the few hours a day I was conscious (fatigue sounds like no big deal until you realize your days are now 90 minutes long, no matter what you try to do to fight it). It was a huge moment for us. I love mine just as much as he seems to love his.

AnonymousOne

First Post
Loved the strip!

And get well Rich! We're pulling for you, well ... I don't really speak for everyone, well, I don't speak for many of them ....

Come to think of it I can only speak for myself! So rest up and we'll wait for OoTS as it shows up.

Moon-Lancer

First Post
yeah, that spear joke was pretty funny. Thats why you use a glaive though.

*edit*

rich will be fine. He has good health insurance and he has said whatever he has is not fatal. Good artists dont let their craft fade into the night, so i'm not too worried.

Last edited:

Beowolf

Explorer
heh heh, "hand-axe"...

as for its stats : same as a hand axe or go more the style of the other few limb replacement weapons with higher crit?

Remove ads