• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 503!

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
I wasn't talking about Therkla, which is why I never mentioned her. I was talking about the red on black voice. (hint: that's why I mentioned the red on black voice)

Gez

First Post
Your post was at the end of series wanting to attribute these Azure City NPCs to ones we had already heard about before. I didn't single it, I have quoted others before.

Asmor

First Post
Buck Godot said:
You all are forcing me to stop lurking. Stop that! :D

Consider it payback for requiring me to visit wikipedia for Chekov's Gun, when I have to leave for school in about 5 minutes ago. :p

Geron Raveneye

Explorer
Well, Elan and Thog already made a handsome pair, apparently he has a way with green-skinned folk. :lol:

And that leader seems to be of the same power level as our Lich Lord...and blessed with similarly interesting henchmen. Personally, I think Kubota is just a pawn in whoever that red-on-black person is, and Therkla is his eyes, ears and hands for dirty work. Looking forward to how dashing our dashing hero really is. ;)

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Elan's scenes are fun, but I am definitely ready to get the OotS back together! I suppose that will have to wait a while, huh? ;)

Celebrim

Legend
freyar said:
Elan's scenes are fun, but I am definitely ready to get the OotS back together! I suppose that will have to wait a while, huh? ;)

Yeah. I figure at this point, Rich could easily go real year before the whole team gets back together.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads