Oots 513

Nyeshet

First Post
It was a little refreshing to see the bad guys using the old 'buff, scry, teleport' trick.

On the plus side, the fact that they are using undead means that belkar can come out to play, as undead are some of the few monsters he can actually harm inside city limits. Perhaps he will show up to help Haley fight off the creatures as they near the tunnels?

kenobi65

First Post
Bregh said:
I love the nod in the teleport sound f/x.

LOL! I missed that the first time I read it.

We use "bamf" as a verb in our group. "So, I'll just bamf us over there, and you guys can beat on the wizard."

Testament

First Post
kenobi65 said:
LOL! I missed that the first time I read it.

We use "bamf" as a verb in our group. "So, I'll just bamf us over there, and you guys can beat on the wizard."

So its not just my group, where one player refers to "Nightcrawling" the Fighters into combat.

orsal

LEW Judge
kenobi65 said:
DM: "You see a wight!"

Newbie player: "A white what?"

I recall a story -- it may have been on ENWorld that I heard it -- about a DM who invented a wight-dragon. PCs, hearing rumours (only orally) of its existence prepped to face cold attacks, only to discover that this wight dragon was a wight red dragon.

Last edited:

AnonymousOne

First Post
I love the swipe at our worthless Terror Alert Level colors! :lol

Oh my ... wights with a buddy system ...

Thank you Rich! Got a great kick out of this one!

Talath

Explorer
You will also notice, that in another way, the Security Advisory System is similar to the color of a monster when you Con creatures in an MMORPG. Green is below your level, blue is equal to your level, yellow a little above, orange is above, and red is way above. All they are missing is purple for creatures you could never kill.

Remove ads