• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOTS 595 up

SPoD

First Post
How much resources does kubota have? IIRC even the kobold could afford to preorder a Resurrection (he's supposed to be eaten whole by a druid), so he should have a Resurrection ready for himself. But a True Resurrection might be out of reach, and that's probably needed.

By scattering the ashes into the ocean, V is ensuring that only a True Resurrection will do the job.

Imp

First Post
Ok, nobody's going to believe me because I didn't post about it, but I had totally called this, down to the choice of spell (well, not gust of wind):

– long prospective trial with devious NPC
– V is on no sleep
– V is basically neutral, alignment-wise
– V does not suffer fools gladly

The only thing I imagined was, Hinjo would be all set to cart Kubota off for the proper trial and that's when V would up and disintegrate him, right in front of all of the paladins.

But, it's not on record. Nobody will believe me. It's all in my mind, man! I guess that's all I need.

possum

First Post
Great comic this time, and I really loved seeing that bad guy get what he deserved.

And I love Disintegrate looking like a Dalek shot.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads