• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 614 up

Miyaa

First Post
I think a quote from the original Batman movie seems appropriate, "Where did he get all those wonderful toys?!" (Isn't it convenient?)

If you're going to have a neon-pink, doily-covered dagger, you might as well go all the way and have it be an intelligent valley-girl sounding dagger who wants nothing more than to have the money so the rogue can go on a shopping spree.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Well, note that depending on the part of her psyche, her hair is alternately, orange (pony tail), orange (pig tails), orange (down and long), orange (short), red, black with orange roots, pink, green or yellow.

Haley's apparently tried a lot of different hairstyles in her day.

The next OotS gives alot in insight into her hair and its phases over time. Goth chick has orange roots, calls the blonde "peroxide", and referrs to the pink head with the elf ears as "Haley's Intellect". The true "red" head of the bunch has an angry scowl on her face and is wearing all red; I'd say that that is Haley's repressed anger. Even the young innocent Haley has Haley's current hair color. So I'd say that her natural hair color is her current color.

No, I am not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I think a quote from the original Batman movie seems appropriate, "Where did he get all those wonderful toys?!" (Isn't it convenient?)

If you're going to have a neon-pink, doily-covered dagger, you might as well go all the way and have it be an intelligent valley-girl sounding dagger who wants nothing more than to have the money so the rogue can go on a shopping spree.
That is sooo evil!

Asmor

First Post

Oooh... You have no idea how well that will fit him. He's the stereotypical "Takes everything and doesn't tell the party just because he can" rogue...

DarkKestral

First Post

Yeah, but you then need to have the dagger critique the rogue's choices during the shopping spree for both style AND utility... because it can't be associated with an unfashionable "owner." It doesn't care about the owner per se, just that it has pride in it's appearance, and doesn't like to be associated with losing.

Remove ads