• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots 635

Didn't care for the initial set-up for V's fall (and still don't), but Evil Trio and the final pay-off was worth it. Evil V looks pretty darn awesome, and it does look to be quite an awesome wallpaper (will have to go about resizing it accordingly).

And given that I had watched FF:AC last night, the "faux Latin chanting" bit made me laugh out loud.

So Super Evil V vs. Mama Black Dragon round 2... but I wouldn't put it past Mr. Burlew to switch over to one of the other groups for a bit.

Pbartender

First Post
I don't much like this "why your PC can never have kids" storyline...

You're not supposed to... Remember, many of Rich's main plotlines are derived directly from the stereotypical good and bad RPG tropes. He exaggerates them to show how rediculous they can be and then presents a way to solve the problem "in-game" -- sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse.

You're not supposed to... Remember, many of Rich's main plotlines are derived directly from the stereotypical good and bad RPG tropes. He exaggerates them to show how rediculous they can be and then presents a way to solve the problem "in-game" -- sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse.

I didn't much like the "Miho railroading" plot either.

Ambrus

Explorer
Wow. I wonder how many kilonazis V is pushing. Think he/she has surpassed Sauron and Cruella Deville's theoretical love-child?:p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads