• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots 647!!!

Nymrohd

First Post
Belkar must have gone insane, he will die soon if he keeps telling a dwarf to shave. And our Elan has grown up! Greater Dispel Magic indeed! Next we'll find out he picked practiced spellcaster.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
Hang on a sec!

Belkar says:

"Let's split up for another year, maybe he'll finally master basic multiplication."

Is that really a year? In real time? In campaign time? Or is it just exaggeration for comic effect?

"Broken Stick" was 483, the time the party officially split up. Was that a year ago? In real life? Or in campaign time?

/M

Grymar

Explorer
I'm a bit disappointed that the healing spell worked on V. I expected her/him to scream in pain. :)

Good strip. Belkar + Durkon + Elan never disappoints.

Henrix

Explorer
Good to see them back together again!

Elan being serious is hard to get used to, still.

All in all a good strip!

A very fun strip.

Made me smile like they used to...for love of the wacky good guys. (Not that I haven't been enjoying the dark material lately also, but this is more OOoTS) ;)

One thing bugged me, though: why isn't V teleporting back to his family with Durkon to have him heal their broken legs?

Answer: V is a jerk.

Remove ads