• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OotS] So, they're 12th level, huh?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by reveal
What Would Teflon Billy Do?

Okay, I'll try to remember that. It's annoying looking at a person's sig and thinking of a disease. I'm like, TB kills people, and that doesn't seem like a good answer for, well, ANYTHING, for the most part. :D

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by Vraille Darkfang
Yeah,

But didn't Durkon use a Miracle to umm Heal Elan (or inflict a Colon Tumor, it was close). If we want to go by the book, the only spell he could have used to mimic all the different options ThorPrayer gave him, was through a Miracle. No?

If we go by the good book, that is.

I saw that as a variant option for choosing spells when he was resting as opposed to casting Miracle and deciding what effect it should have. So instead of normal, at least in my group, where we rest and during that time change our spells and whatever we need to do, it plays out the act of changing spells in a humorous way instead of it being assumed.

Thunt

First Post
I think it would be cool to have the characters walking around and talking about what level they are. I can understand why Rich B. doesn't want to limit his options though.

Remove ads