• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OotS] "Stop oppressing my culture..."

Hey, I don't mean to poop on the party, and I fully understand the desire to share OotS with people...

But could you refrain, in the future, from putting the punchline--or even part theirof--in the thread title? I hadn't read today's strip yet.

Thanks. :)

mafisto

First Post
Crothian said:
we don't know if anyone did or what her backstory really is

That's what I figured, just wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything. I ready the first 150 in a day, so some detail may have been lost in the process.

kenobi65

First Post
I believe (though I could be wrong) that there's a bonus strip in the "Dungeon Crawlin' Fools" book that at least says a little bit about who sent her / why they sent her.

(I could swear I remember this strip, but I can't find it in the archive. Since I have the book, I'm guessing that's where it is...either that, or I'm becoming delusional.)

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
I liked that strip. You learn something new everyday about halflings. Where do you put a piece of lead the size of halfling anyway?

sniffles

First Post
Oi! When did that show up? I've been wearing out my F5 key all day waiting for a new strip!!

:lol:

I'm planning to run a one-shot Sunday and I think one of my players is planning to run a Belkar clone. :D

Remove ads