OoTS Tribute comic?

Agent Oracle

First Post
It certainly looks like it...

Robert Zakheim's Legendary is drawn with a style very reminiscent of the Order, but instead of pen and paper, it focuses on Console games.

Just thought you might be interested :)

Brakkart

First Post
Hmmm it's no OotS that's for sure, but its not bad. From what I can tell though its humour is less aimed at/derived from Console Games and more to do with MUD's. I built Austin MUD for like a decade and I'm grinning at the number of things I'm spotting from there in this strip.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Brakkart said:
Hmmm it's no OotS that's for sure, but its not bad. From what I can tell though its humour is less aimed at/derived from Console Games and more to do with MUD's. I built Austin MUD for like a decade and I'm grinning at the number of things I'm spotting from there in this strip.

I'll have to take a peek myself, then.

Gez

First Post
Agent Oracle said:
It certainly looks like it...

It didn't, at first. But the author redid the early strips after he decided to use the OotS style.

Look at the comment for episode 17:
Exciting. The new style will be drawn in pen and colored by computer. However, this is just a fill-in while I make the ultimate art change. To see what I mean, go back to comic number 1, as I'm redoing the archives to fit this nifty new art style. Or you can go visit Order of the Stick to see the general style I'm going for.

Remove ads